- Preparing documents and relevant paper work for the registration of new business entities including: memorandums of associations, articles of association, due diligence reports, governmental forms and bank documentation.
- Coordinating with the General Authority for Investment and Free zones (GAFI) to establish a new company and for all services thereafter.
- Providing technical management consultation including counseling on the development, planning and construction of commercial projects.
- Drafting employment agreements, reviewing employment policies and manuals, providing legal advice to clients about their employment rights, mediating between employers and employees in collective bargaining.
- Setting up programs with companies’ administrations to prevent potential crimes such as bribery, corruption, embezzlement, setting up surveillance operations before the Companies’ legal departments, and preparing reports and recommendations to make those administrations effective.
- Representing clients before courts in labor disputes such as the issues of employment termination for theft, disclosure of confidential information and non-compete obligations.